San Francisco Unpaid Wages Attorneys
Experienced Wage & Hour Claim Lawyers Serving San Francisco
At the Ladva Law Firm, we are committed to providing superior legal counsel and dedicated service to employees throughout the San Francisco Bay Area who feel their employers have committed a wage or hour violation.
Under the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and the California Labor Code, all employers are required to pay their employees a fair wage and compensate them for any overtime worked. In addition, employers must also give their employees breaks throughout the day for lunch and rest. The duration and the number of the breaks an employee is entitled to receive will depend on the amount of hours he or she is scheduled to work that day and if he or she is an exempt or non-exempt employee.
How a San Francisco Wage & Hour Lawyer Can Help
If you suspect your employer is in violation of wage & hour laws, you should consider speaking with an experienced San Francisco employment law attorney at our office. At the Ladva Law Firm, we have handled many wage & hour claims throughout our careers, such as those involving the following types of violations:
- Employees not getting paid for working overtime
- Employees not getting paid for working holidays
- Employees receiving below minimum wage
- Employees not being allowed to take rest breaks
- Employees not being allowed to take lunch breaks
- Employers failing to pay an employee for his or her work
- Employers failing to pay an employee on time for his or her work
- Employers giving an employee a check that bounces
- Employers failing to reimburse an employee for business related expenditures
- Employers failing to give an employee his or her final paycheck for all hours worked and any unused vacation days
Regardless of the violation at hand, you can trust an experienced and dedicated San Francisco wage & hour claim lawyer at the Ladva Law Firm to help you seek justice through the legal system. We’ve seen too many clients wronged or taken advantage of by dishonest, greedy employers. We feel strongly about holding employers who commit wage & hour violations accountable for their actions, and would be more than happy to use our experience, skills, and resources to help you recover compensation for your financial loss, punitive damages, and suffering.
Contact a San Francisco unpaid wages lawyer at the Ladva Law Firm to learn more about your rights under the law! Call (415) 296-8844 to schedule your free consultation today!